Image Map

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Deep Space Sparkle

No it isn't anything sciencey - it's actually a fantastic art website!

I know that at times, I struggle with eye catching and easy art lessons but Deep Space Sparkle could just help me (and you) to overcome this!

I thought it was great that they separate the lessons by grade but they also can be sorted by topic or even technique used.

I was introduced to this by a friend who did this particular lesson with me year 2 kiddos but it turned out fantastic, even though it is a Year 6 lesson.
Here is some of our efforts - I was so impressed that I mounted them all and laminated them. Energy and time well spent! Apologies about the glare of the laminated pics.





So go and try Deep Space Sparkle for some new ideas :)


5 comments:

  1. Looks great - I can't wait to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke, I am always looking for new art activities, I'm off to check it out!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo this website looks great! Thanks for sharing!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Deep Space Sparkle - there's so many fantastic ideas posted all the time.

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love your artwork!!! I would totally laminate that artwork!
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete