To help you get BTS with the best that TPT has to offer, I am giving you the chance to win a $10 TPT gift card.
No fancy entry procedure. Come back and enter every day! Winner drawn Thursday 12am (Sydney time)
Tomorrow I will be running a parent workshop at school. It is focusing on kids tech time at home and what types of websites would be educational, but fun at the same time!! I pulled some of my favourites together in one handout and thought you might like it too!
Click the image to go and grab it from Google Drive.
I have been working on this one for soooo long. It's one of those ones that has sat and marinated, if you get my meaning. When I look up the details of the file, it tells me it was created in September 2014. Hmmmmm....
Introducing Writers Folder - A Student Writing Companion
I'll give you a peek at one I put together!
Print out all the pieces. To make it fit in one manila folder, I printed the inside pages 2 to a page.
Choose the cover you would like to use! I have included vertical and horizontal, color and B&W and girl and boy options which should cover you completely!!
Glue the chosen cover onto the front of your manila folder.
Glue the pages you would like inside. I have chosen to go in order that they are in the pack
Done! A easy-to-use student tool to help during writing time. You could make one for each student to store in their desk or tray, or make a few to place on tables or around the room.
The nicest thing about reflection is that it allows us to look back and question. I have been working on TPT for a few years now and have been reflecting on some earlier creations of mine - and decided they needed to be freshened up!
Here is a look at a few of my recent updates
Place Value Pack
To this - and over 20 pages added
and Independent Reading Contracts -
with another new contract added to the pack
I'm happy with the updates and I hope you enjoy them too. If you own any of the packs, you can grab all the updates for free in My Purchases.
Hi. Its me again. I know its been a while and I am sorry. But there has been a lot going on in my life (moved in with in-laws, building house, changing jobs).....you know. The usual.
But I wanted to blog!!!
1. It is winter break here in Australia! This means lots of lazy mornings
2. I bought some of these gorgeous book boxes from Elizabeth Richards which I have been drooling over. I found it very hard to pick which colour, so I picked all but one (and this is not the whole amount I bought)
3. I took the kids for a swim at Sydney Olympic Park this week - cold outside but warm in the water - they had a fabulous time!
4. In the previous pic was my first-ever-pair of Converse! My kids both have fun Cons boots too. My Instagram comment was "The family who wears Cons together, stays together".
5. On Thursday I spent some time with my girl Mel (From the Pond). She was lovely enough to have me and my kids spend the WHOLE day at her place, including lunch and the beach and dinner. It was such a lovely day and our kids got on like a house on fire. Thanks so much sweet friend.