Image Map

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Magical Product Swap!

MrsStanfordsClass


I am excited to be participating in the Product swap for the first time as a Kinder teacher! I was lucky to get Lindsey from Lovin' Kindergarten with Ms Lindsey.
Lovin’ Kindergarten With Mrs. Lindsey

I picked her ABC RTI Teacher led/Partner Games which you can find in her TPT store.



 This is just a sample of what is included. There are tracing cards, each one has 3 letters on it and also has calling cards to match. There is another different type of recording sheet which has the focus letters and a matching picture cue down the side for those learners needing extra support. I put them into sheet protectors and copied the calling cards onto different colours so they didnt get mixed up.
I had partners working on the same sheet and sharing a set of calling cards. They had them all face down and then chose one, found it on their sheet and traced the letter with a whiteboard marker.
 Here it is in action. I found the partner aspect was helpful for those who drew a picture card and had to determine the initial sound.
Some more alphabet action.

A great practice/RTI pack for letter ID/alphabet recognition. Thanks so much Lindsey for letting me use this product in my classroom.

Go and visit her TPT store HERE.

Go and see the review of my Watch me Grow - a Plant and Seed Diary on Lindsey's blog HERE

Grab it for 20% off for today and tomorrow only. Click the picture to go there.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they had fun! Thanks for being my partner! My kiddos has so much fun with your packet! :)

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun way to practice the alphabet!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those graphics are simply adorable! Great post! Happy to be a new follower!
    Tracey
    The Teacher’s Chair

    ReplyDelete