Image Map

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My favourite freebie Linky



Excuse the spelling in the title. I know that is not how most of you spell it and my spell checker is telling me it is wrong, but here in OZ-trayl-ya (that is Australia hehe), we spell it with a 'u'.

I was thinking I would like to find a linky and this one sounded great!

My favourite freebie so far is my Friends of Ten

It is my fave because
This was my first serious freebie and has been so warmly received by lots of users. It is a fun way to let kids experiment with making 10. 

The story behind it:
I was making a larger unit and thought this would be a nice way to thank my followers and buyers for supporting me. I thought it would also be a good way to showcase the quality of my work.

How to use it:
Its pretty simple! Give the students a ten frame and ask them to use the little jellies to make ten by adding to the jellies that are there already. There is even a recording sheet to help with assessment.

Make sure you click on the picture to go and grab your own copy! It was a featured freebie in the TPT newsletter a couple of weeks ago and many people are enjoying it. 

Come back tomorrow as I am having a flash giveaway!

1 comment: