Image Map

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Newsletter Awesomeness!

Just a quick one this morning. I usually check my emails before checking on TPT because I like the little thrill that a product sold email gives me :) - you know what I am talking about!. Anyway, I noticed there was an unusual number of feedback left emails and thought it was a little strange. But I headed over to TPT to reply to the feedback.
Imagine my surprise that the first one I read said - Congrats on being featured in the newsletter!! I was so excited and happy and pleased and lots of other excitable verbs lol.
Thanks TPT for helping me realise some dreams that I never knew I had. And thanks to you who reads my blog and follows my store. My dreams would not be anything without the support of others.

Make sure you go and grab my Sweet Shop Friends of Ten Freebie.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Friends-of-Ten-FREEBIE

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Congrats!!

    Hope
    teachingwhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Brooke! It is so nice to be recognised by like minded people! Thanks for sharing the freebie, will use this in my classroom with a couple of my 2's who are STILL struggling with this concept.
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete