Talk about tired
But I wanted to link up this week :)
Here we go
1. What an awesome box to have on the doorstep on a Monday. I have never had a Scentsy before and my good friend Alison at Maths with Meaning has been talking about them. She hooked me up and now I am hooked!! Yum yum yum. I think I need to order more burners.
2. Before our trip to the farm, we learnt all about what happens when milk comes out of the cow. The kids were fascinated. Made me very proud when they spouted words like pasteurisation at the farm!
3. My gorgeous boy also had his first Kindergarten Orientation session at his school for next year. He was so happy after school that day and when we woke up on Wednesday morning asked me if he was going back to big school. I think he is going to be great :)
4. This week we were looking at patterns. For one lesson I dumped a whole lot of blocks on the kids tables and they needed to make their own patterns either ABAB, ABCABC or AABAAB. They did a pretty good job. The following day we review patterns but then we made them YUMMY. I gave the kids some Fruit Loops (after setting the ground rules about fingers in mouths lol) and a pipe cleaner and we made pattern bracelets. Some of the kids couldnt wait to eat them right off their arms, others kept them for later. They did have plenty of extras to snack on though
And now to the freebie
5. We are lucky enough to have bathrooms in our block. Since I have been in Kinder there has been a handwritten sign on tatty pieces of paper. Finally I just went - nope! not cute enough! So I made some cute signs for the doors. You can grab them from Google Docs by clicking the pic. Hope you can use them.