Image Map

Friday, October 24, 2014

Thank goodness it's Five for Friday!



What a long week! I have been such an inconsistent blogger. I have been trying to link up with
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

for weeks and decided to just sit down after a long day at work and do it! Here we go...
Divider 1

I played Mum last week and went on my son's very first Kindergarten excursion to the farm. How cute is this little ducking?
Divider 2
This was a sad sad morning in KB. The cleaner *might* have knocked it off and *might* have forgotten to tell me. Lucky for me, my AWESOME Scentsy consultant Alison from Teaching Maths with Meaning was able to order me a new one and within 2 days it was sitting at the door (or it *might* have been thrown over the fence by the post man). My room was back to smelling gorgeous this morning.

Divider 3


 

I made this fun freebie and posted about it yesterday, If you didn't snag it, click HERE.

Divider 4


On the right were the cute chickens I shared on my FB page from Mel @ From the Pond. Last week to go with our chicken theme, we made these super cute lifecycle chicks from Bilingual Scrapbook.

Divider 5
Today we said farewell to our chick babies. We had 4 families who adopted 2 chicks each and I made them promise to keep us updated with photos. It is always such a great experience having this happen in our classroom. The company we use is Living Eggs.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my cuteness, those lifecycle chick are adorable - in the cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the sadness! I almost cried when my Scentsy bowl broke, lucky Alison is quick on the job! Those chicks are so adorable and your little baby looks like he enjoyed his first excursion, how great that you were able to share that with him. Enjoy your weekend!

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chickens are so cute. I love the craft task. We need to enjoy our mum time, it goes so quickly. I am taking some time too this week to be around when my daughter does a Year 12 exam. Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete