Image Map

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Learning with Music - Part 2!!

I talked in my last post about learning through music and shared some of my favourite videos with you - which all happened to be Maths related! So I wanted to go back and add my fave ELA based songs too :)


Super E

I love this catchy song - it definitely helps the kids remember this concept.

Vowel Bat


Guru Parents

GuruParents have a great range of videos - we would watch these weekly when trying to brainstorm words for our sound of the week board. 

When Two Vowels Go Walking

Between the Lions have lots of great ideas in their videos - I really like this one for illustrating what happens when there are two vowels together.

Electric Company

Again, another range of videos which have lots of ideas for ways to show your kids different concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment