Image Map

Friday, April 10, 2015

Learning with Music!

Music is just one of those things.....It has the power to evoke emotions, the power to uplift, the power to motivate or even the power to make you sad and remember better days.

But the thing I love most about music is that it has the power to teach.



If you have ever taught in a K-2 classroom, you probably hear what I am saying right? I wanted to share my favourite songs, all related to Maths that helped my Kinder class last year.

1-20
Perfect for beginning counters!

Count back from 20
Counting backwards can be energetic and motivating!

Big Numbers Song
This covers numbers to 100 - I was amazed at how much this helped my kids!


Count by 2's, 5's and 10's
Skip counting galore!

Days of the Week

Months of the Year
Days and months songs by Mat of Dream English. Super catchy songs.

Do you have any favourite songs to help in the classroom?




1 comment:

  1. We LOVE the Big Numbers Song in my class!! My kids ask for it during every maths lesson.

    Jem
    Jem's Bright Buttons

    ReplyDelete