Hi. Its me again. I know its been a while and I am sorry. But there has been a lot going on in my life (moved in with in-laws, building house, changing jobs).....you know. The usual.
But I wanted to blog!!!
1. It is winter break here in Australia! This means lots of lazy mornings
2. I bought some of these gorgeous book boxes from Elizabeth Richards which I have been drooling over. I found it very hard to pick which colour, so I picked all but one (and this is not the whole amount I bought)
3. I took the kids for a swim at Sydney Olympic Park this week - cold outside but warm in the water - they had a fabulous time!
4. In the previous pic was my first-ever-pair of Converse! My kids both have fun Cons boots too. My Instagram comment was "The family who wears Cons together, stays together".
5. On Thursday I spent some time with my girl Mel (From the Pond). She was lovely enough to have me and my kids spend the WHOLE day at her place, including lunch and the beach and dinner. It was such a lovely day and our kids got on like a house on fire. Thanks so much sweet friend.