Image Map

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently July!!! and New FB Fan Freebie

Can you believe it is July? How fast is this year going?
I love linking up with 



Listening - My kids are really enjoying not having to rush to get ready for school in the morning. They go to before and after school care every day so we are normally out the door at 7.15 each morning. But today (its 8.16am now) they are in PJs dancing to One Direction! Love me some holidays!

Loving - My creative juices are going at the moment! I posted a new FB fan freebie this week which if you havent grabbed click HERE to go to my page and get it!. I am also working on a HUGE new pack...its going to be a long time in the making I think :)


Thinking - This term for the first time, we are going to be looking at DINOSAURS! I am so excited and I have so many ideas....how to get them all on paper? Our new syllabus for English has a huge emphasis on multi-modal texts so I am making a list of TV shows and movies to incorporate into the study. So far I am thinking TV - Dino Dan, Dinosaur Train and Movies - Land Before Time, Walking with Dinosaurs. Have you got some other awesome suggestions?

Wanting - It is the middle of winter, although sometimes its hard to remember. Yesterday we went to the park to play and I ended up in a singlet top I was that warm! You do feel it at night and in morning though. Bring on SPRING!

Needing - This year is my first year back at work full time since before having my kids and I am struggling a bit with keeping the house in order. Its all I can do to cook the dinner, run the dishwasher and wash the clothes. Any tips for keeping me more organised?

4th Plans - In Australia, we don't acknowledge the 4th BUT my kids are both going out with friends on Friday so I am planning on catching up on trashy TV :)

6 comments:

  1. I love trashy TV too Brooke!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog - I just found you through Farley's currently.
    Click below to stop by my blog and say hi!
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely feeling like Winter here!! Yesterday I was out all day in jeans, boots, cardi and scarf and wasn't too warm at all! It is nice for once - I think here in Queensland we get too used to the hot weather. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found you through Farley's Currently. I love your blog...Christi designed my blog just this week =)

    Tips for staying organized - If you can afford to, hire a housekeeper! I have someone come once a week. She charges me about $80 and stays for about 4 hours...it's honestly worth it!

    Teacher’s Lounge
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dinosaurs! Woo Hoo! We are doing animals/pets/ocean creatures but dinosaurs sounds like fun!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page baby organic clothing At Baby and Mum Store, we have handpicked a selection of BabyChic Designs pram accessories for our customers to make easy choices.

    ReplyDelete