Image Map

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bloggy Meeting :)

Being in Australia, I get a little jealous of the blog post I read about meeting up with other bloggers.

That is until I got to have my own bloggy meet up!

I got to meet one of the sweetest ladies - Mel From the Pond.

Frog Spot Blog From the Pond

We live around 3 hours apart so we picked a place about mid way to meet and had some afternoon tea at Max Brenners Chocolate Cafe. YUM!

Yes people, fondue is back!
We talked for ages about our family, our work life, our online life. It was great. We do have lots of things in common like our families (we both have daughters in Kindergarten and little boys that we have ruined for any future wives lol), our teaching experiences and the fact that we both liked the fondue (although Mel may have eaten more than her share of marshmallows heehee).
It was great to meet her and it will definitely happen again.



The sweet girl even bought me a present to read to my Kindy's for Mothers Day. It is such a cute book.

Thanks so much Mel :) I had a great time and although you think you talked a lot, I enjoyed listening to you :) If you don't know Mel and her stuff, you are missing out! Go and check out her 2 stores and blogs as soon as you can :)


9 comments:

  1. Hey Brooke,

    I'm so glad to read that you and Mel got to catch up. It's been great getting to know so many wonderful Aussie bloggers, and I agree having a meet up would be a great idea!!

    Maybe the next step is to have any Aussie blog meet up???

    Cheers
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun afternoon! The fondue looks AMAZING too! I agree an Australian catch up sounds awesome :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel is amazing! How fun that you gals got to meet! :)

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in - I would love to have a bloggy meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous you guys got to have a bloggy meet-up! Let's schedule one for all of us soon! :)

    By the by - I love Just Like My Mum. Such a gorgeous book!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are just TOO CUTE! I'm so jealous! Xx

    Shanyn
    Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

    ReplyDelete
  7. How amazing to have met up and Max's fondue as well. It would be great to have an Aussie blogger meet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too read about the bloggers in the U.S meeting up and think how I would love to be a part of that but being on the other side of the world makes it impossible. To meet up would be an exciting experience.
    Looks like you had a fun day with Mel.
    It would be a great idea to have an Aussie meet up one day.

    Hope you are having a restful holiday.
    Rhonda

    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete