Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

Five for Friday!

fiveforfriday



My week started with a long weekend for the Queens Birthday Holiday (which is weird because her birthday isnt even in June!But it means an extra day off so who's complaining?)
We went on a quick trip up the coast and got to do some 'firsts' for my kids

1. Horse Riding!!! My kids thought it was legend....wait for it.....dary!



2. I got nostalgic about this!
Yes it is a glass sauce bottle. You know you remember these. Before sauce in a glass bottle became dangerous ;)

3. I have a Reading Wizard! For home reading, if a student reads for 100 nights, they achieve reading wizard status. Our principal has had some cute capes made and the kids get to wear them for a week. Super cute :)

4. My little buddy is turning 4 this week. Looking back through my phones old pics, I wonder where the time went

And finally
5. Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. My sons are in their twenties and off doing their own thing. I miss that little boy stage very much. Enjoy them. What little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little one just turned 6 this past week. I wrote about it in my post too! They grow up too fast! I love that you took your kids horse riding...so fun!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the capes! What a great idea for 100 nights reading! Oooo what were you drinking/eating?

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kiddos are adorable!! Love the capes too!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete