Image Map

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stamping Fun Freebie

Just a quick one for you today! The weather in Sydney is FOUL! Rain, rain, rain......

I created a pack of CVC stamping sheets for my class last week. Click HERE to visit them on TPT. But for some of my lower Kinders, thinking about CVC's was just too much to handle. So I created a few sight word stamping sheets for them to practice those high frequency words they see all the time in their easy readers and in our class shared reading books. That way we were practicing looking at and reading these words AND they still got to have fun stamping!

Here they are
How fabulous is the Elkonian boxes font? It is from Graphics from the Pond

Click either pic to grab them from GoogleDocs.

Ive linked up with

Freebie Fridays

3 comments:

  1. Love the activity, Brooke!

    Thankfully the weather in Melbourne's calmed down a bit, but Friday night was ALL about the rain, rain, rain (and I was in the middle of the city - ick!). Hope it starts to clear up for you guys soon.

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke... these look great!

    I understand about the rainy weather... we had the same, though it's the first real bit of wet weather that we've had in Adelaide this winter so we were pretty happy about it! My two little ones spent half the afternoon in their gumboots in the backyard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up your freebie at TBA this week. I'm having a Great, Big Pout-Pout Fish Giveaway and I would love for you to enter!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete