Image Map

Sunday, December 22, 2013

13 in 13 Linky party!


Trackies (or sweats if thats what you fancy). I love wearing them, they make me feel comfy! I am also loving maxi dresses which are probably more weather appropriate as we are in Summer now.
I really loved this franchise and it makes me all the more sad about Paul Walkers death :(
I also loved Monsters University and all the threads to the original.
Hands down legend----wait for it -----dary!
I don't really eat out much but I love Chinese and Thai.
Kindergarten! I started the year so scared and anxious that I wouldnt be able to do it and I think I surprised a lot of people, including myself. 
I honestly dont remember!

It wasn't what I pinned but my kids. Both my children now have a pinterest board in my account and pin to it sometimes. Madison is all about My Little Pony and Princesses and Cameron is all about Batman.
Always be Batman.
Any post that I actually get out is a good place to start! It is so easy to get sidetracked and not come here. 
My little girl started Kindergarten this year and I am proud to say we made it! My son starts next year so it all begins again. But my kids are my greatest accomplishment and I am so proud of them. Which leads me to...

This year we lost a member of the family so maybe this isnt a 'favourite' but I often think of her.
Personally it is to build a house with hubs. Professionally it is to do a better job in Kinder than this year. TPT wise I would love to improve my store and keep producing resources that are easy to use.
Believe.

Thanks so much for your friendship and encouragement this year. Here is to an even better 2014! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment