Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

Currently and a sale!

It's that time again! Go and link up with Farley


Its officially summer so the crickets are going crazy!

Only 2 weeks left and its time for a rest. But the downside is that there is only 2 weeks left. And I have to move! Anyone out there looking to do some volunteer work? Or knows a good horse?

The shopping will not do itself peope....again is there any volunteers? I have a list you know!

My new fave tradition is letters to Santa. With one in Kindy and one about to start, this is something we can enjoy together. Cant wait to do one this week

PS.
Click the button to go to my store


8 comments:

  1. I did a double take, when I read it's officially summer in Sydney! :) How does your school year run, for instance my school year runs August to May. What months are you guys in school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina we start at the end of jan and run through to dec :)

      Delete
  2. So jealous that you have two weeks left! We're just getting started!
    Happy Monday!
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer?! I am a little jealous! Oh! and two weeks left of school?! Good luck on your classroom move! How much time do you have in between the last day of school until the first day?


    Happy Monday!!!

    Whole Hearted Country

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14 days to go for me. Count down is ON :) I hope you get your massage. You deserve it!
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have had crickets as my 'Listening' item as well. :) My Preppies had their last day TODAY - we still have 2 days of meeting next year's kidlets and then a day of pupil free, but in terms of planning/teaching I am DONE! Yay!!

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 and a half days left here in Auckland (New Zealand)!! Yay for summer - although looking out the window today one could be forgiven for thinking we were back in winter! Pouring rain all week - not fun!!!
    I have to move classrooms too :( not fun. Up side is I get to move to a larger class that isn't a prefab!!

    Hope it all goes well for you - not long to go now :)

    Erin
    The E-Z Class/Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete