Image Map

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Excitement plus!

I am hope are all feeling a little bit warmer than I am. Last night/this morning we had a massive change in weather. It feels FREEZING! The wind is chilly and my feet are so cold - my kids keep trying to steal my socks....but thats a story for another day.
I'm excited! A cute change is coming to the blog :) I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will.
A parting story...today is ANZAC day where we commemorate Australian and New Zealand soldiers who have fought and died in battle. At school yesterday (today is a public holiday) we had an ANZAC ceremony but before hand I wanted to make sure my Year 2s knew what was going on.
I asked the class if anyone knew anything about ANZAC day. One boy put his hand up and said "There are two games of football on tomorrow". Ahhh the joys of living in a bubble.
Until next time
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment