Image Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

Five for Friday!

It is 7.30am Saturday here in Sydney - perfect time to link up for Five for Friday ;)

fiveforfriday2


1. My poor pup has had to wear the cone of shame this week. She has some skin allergies and wont stop biting herself! She is missing bits of fur all over her butt

2. This week, classroom wise, we were focusing on addition/subtraction skills. In this game, the kids had to choose a domino, add the sides together and then 'park' it in the correct spot for the answer. You can grab this freebie from HERE.

 3. Together with a few of my Aussie friends, we are having a BTS blog hop. At each stop you can win credit from that persona TPT store PLUS pick up a free file. All of our free files can be pieced together to make a very fun Welcome bulletin board for BTS. At our last stop, you can win a $50 TPT voucher or a $50 Amazon voucher. But it ends today! Click HERE to go to the first stop!
4. My boy! Using Mel @From the Pond new puzzle pastes activity, he did this all by himself. He even did his name (I know its a bit hard to see but it is the best attempt I have seen him so EVER!!). These puzzles pastes are great. Click HERE to go and see them.

5. More addition action in KB this week. This was a sorting game where they had to match the number sentence to the answer. The number sentences were a freebie from Greg @Kindergarten Smorgasboard. I made the title shop and donut answers with clipart from Beth@Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww poor puppy!
    I hope it clears up for her soon!
    I just realised I wasn't following your blog... I don't know how that's possible! Now I am! It's 4pm Saturday here in NZ and I've only just linked up. Whoops!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another southern hemisphere teacher!! YAY. You both did better than me, I didn't link up til really late on Saturday!! (In fact it was nearly sunday ooh dear!!)
    Glad to find - and start following!! - you :)
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brooke! So nice to see them in action! I hope your beautiful pup in better soon, Maggie had a cone for a week and it was just awful to watch :((

    ReplyDelete