Image Map

Friday, August 30, 2013

Five for Friday

Happy weekend!

Its time for
[fiveforfriday25.jpg]

I'm going to go by days this week


Sunday!
It was time to get my craft on. Our school concert is on this Wednesday and stress is at an all time high! I had to turn this template and some yellow felt into 13 sets of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles muscles to glue onto green tshirts.

Monday
I had a new prac student start...I also had a team teaching lesson with Literacy/Numeracy consultant in my area. Talk about head spinning

Tuesday
We looked at grouping and sharing in KB this week. I made these cute Playdoh sharing mats with graphics from Mel Graphics from the Pond. We also did grouping with counters into bowls, where the students picked a card (eg 2 groups of 2) and the bowls represented the groups. Kids really liked the activities.



Wednesday
We tried our concert items with some costumes on. What do you think of my tshirts? I love them and the boys did too!

Thursday
I've been overhauling my current best seller - Rounding Games to Ten and Twenty. It's had a "font lift" and I have taken out some of the graphics to make it a little less 'cute'. Click any pic to find it in my TPT store.






5 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke. Love the Playdough sharing cards. A great idea, simple but effective. Every week seems to be a busy week. We are adjusting to a4 term year in Tasmania. Think it is great!
    Regards Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those turtles Brooke! And the sharing activities - that is always a hard one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always so interesting to read how much ahead of us you are in Australia! Here in the US, we are just beginning school and still learning how to get through a full school day! I definitely will be coming back here for your sharing activity in a few months! Thank you for sharing!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those turtles Brooke! They came out so great, well done crafty you.

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE your Ninja Turtle shirts and masks! What a great idea--and easy to prep, too. Just found your blog today and am a new follower! Look forward to reading future posts...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete