Image Map

Friday, August 23, 2013

Five for Friday!

Wow! Two posts this week :) Got to be a current record for me. Things are jut mega hectic at the moment - we have a whole school concert in just over one week and I have been trying to get my kinders ready. This weekend I am going to get my craft on and make 14 Ninja Turtle tshirts for my boys! Wish me luck.

Anyway....
fiveforfriday2


1. This is me with my fun new haircut! I wanted the full ombre hair look but got talked out of it. I just have colour from halfway down my hair, on about half my hair. I like it and it is subtle but I think I would like a bit more next time!
2. Celebrate! I have been going to Weight Watchers and yesterday passed my 10% goal! To date I have lost 13.4kg (that is close to 30pounds) in 10 weeks. Needless to say I am feeling pretty great

3. No addicted to clipart/fonts much? My daughter had some pieces of paper stuck on her reading and homework folder. I finally submitted and made her cute ones, laminated them and attached them with cute washi tape (see 4). I was pretty pleased with them! And she came home that night to tell me her friends wanted some too

 4. Washi washi washi! If you live in Australia, go to Ronis! They have a huge stash of washi tape. And the best part 2 for $4!
and finally 5. A sneeky peek at my next creation in the works for TPT. I am really excited about this one (how cute are the graphics - Graphics from the Pond). Can't wait to share when it is done.


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! I've been working on this myself this summer and have lost 15 pounds so far. Doesn't it feel good? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is Ronis? I would love to buy tape. Your hair looks great and seriously so do you...you look like a skinny mini naturally, can't believe you needed to lose weight but good on you! Love Mels graphics too. Relax it's Saturday!
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are central coast? I just googled and there is one at Gosford!

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of Ronis! Is it a hardware store? I'll have to go searching. :)

    Well done on reaching one of your weight goals! I recently started back up at the gym and my goal at the moment is just to drag myself there on a semi-regular basis.

    Have a great weekend. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roni's is like a 'fancy' $2 shop. Good luck with the gym

      Delete
  4. Boo! No Ronis in Tassie! Love the new look and huge congrats on your achievement! Looking forward to seeing your Ninja Turtle costumes :)

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I've never heard of Ronis, will have to check it out. Love the sneak peak!

    Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your hair! It looks awesome! Congratulations on the weight loss! That is NOT easy! Way to go! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ronis is new to me too! I see they sell online so I will need to check them out... you should ask for referral commissions ;)

    Congratuations on reaching your goal... that's amazing achievement!

    Jess
    Early Years Fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weight loss - congratulations, it is hard work. Love the washi tape and off to check out Roni's online
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS on your weight loss and your new 'do!!! Super cute, Brooke!!!

    And, those folders are DARLING!

    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete