Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Funday!

I'm feeling a bit tired tonight. We had a huge cross country carnival today for around 750 students that I was in charge of so I'm just smashed!


So that meant I was out out of school today. My kids had a casual (sub) teacher. They are a great bunch with no major behavioural problems. Just a bunch of sweet kids.


I walked in the door with about 5 minutes to go with the intention of picking up some stuff I wanted for the weekend and walking straight out. However.......


"MRS BEYNON"S HERE!!!!" The call went out.


And suddenly, I knew what I felt like to be a rockstar.


I was swarmed by my cuties who all threw their arms around me.


After a minute I was in a 20 person group hug!


I have to say, its the best way I've ever ended a Friday afternoon :)


2 comments: