Image Map

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mothers Day :)

Being a mummy myself, I love when my kiddies come home with their mothers day craft (remember they are 2 and 4 so sometimes its a little bit funny mixed with a lot of cute). And with so many cute ideas floating around the net, I thought I'd try something a little different.


My 'craft' was just a cute cupcake colouring in page I found on the net but we did some creative paper ripping with some cute cupcake scrap booking paper I found, then we added the secret weapon (as I told the kids) - FLURO PINK GLITTER!!! It was unreal! Then we mounted it on a piece of craft paper. I thought they looked pretty cute. 


As everyone was finishing up I had one cutie say "Miss are you going to laminate them for us?" So gues what I did yesterday after school! It took about 40minutes to run 23 artworks through the machine -  definately time to invest in a personal A3 sized laminator as the art didn't fit into the A4 sleeves. Here is a glimpse at a couple. There only seems to be one on the camera! Ooops




Then today we completed a sheet from Wild About Teaching which said I love you because.... I loved reading the writing - some of it was so sweet.



Then we tied our note to Mum up into a little scroll and viola! Mothers day happiness.




Happy Mothers Day to all teacher Mums and all teachers in general because to lots of kids, you are the mum in their life :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is just the cutest, Brooke! I bet your kiddies' parents LOVED them!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Best wishes for a wonderful week ahead:)
    Tina

    ReplyDelete