Image Map

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Batman

Not the real Batman - MY Batman. 


My son Cameron turns 3 tomorrow (the 19th here in Australia). I can't believe it has gone so fast!


In honour of his birthday, I'll give you a present :)


Just make sure you are a follower and leave a comment (with your email) and I will send you a present (a surprise gift from my TPT store). I will honour this until Tuesday midnight.


Easy!


Happy Birthday to the most awesome little boy I know. You make my life better and make me a better person. I love you very very much.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Batman!! I love the picture. So adorable!! My son, Liam, loves Batman too. He is 3 1/2.


    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Aren't boys the best...I have two of them & the oldest turned double-digits last month!Yeesh...wasn't he just 3 yesterday?:')Time flies, Brooke...enjoy that caped crusader, and I hope he has the BEST birthday!
    anolson@eldoradoschools.org
    Thanks for the generous gift...I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie! Happy birthday to him!

    Shanyn
    Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists
    coffeekidsandcompulsivelists@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your little cutie! When my son was younger, he was all about Spiderman! He'd be diving and jumping around the backyard, pretending to climb poles, shooting his web, kicking the imaginary bad guys - it still makes me smile to think about it! Enjoy this time while you can!

    Kylie
    downunderteacherblog@gmail.com
    Down Under Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Batman! I follow your blog!!

    Marcy
    marcy_sundling@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete