Image Map

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Super Hero Word Wall FREEBIE

Do you love Etsy? I am a total addict at the moment. I love searching for new and cute things that I can drool over pin on Pinterest. But as I was looking for clip art, I stumbled on a very cute shop.


Dreamer in Dreamland  http://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamerindreamland is run by Ashley and she has super cute  stuff! I actually wanted to buy some cute super hero clip art to make my son a birthday party invitation. I ended up with the whole set (oops!) and thought I would make some new stuff for my classroom. So stay tuned for the rest of the set.


Now I emailed Ashley to ask whether I could use her art in some teacher stuff and she said yes! And she said she loves teachers so she is offering a teacher discount code for everyone for 15% off at her Etsy store. Enter forteacheronly at the checkout.


So here is your freebie - super hero word wall letters, or letters for whatever your heart fancies :) And if you like them be sure to keep your eyes out for my classroom labels.


EDITED TO ADD - I have just fixed the access to the document. Apologies to those people who tried to download and it didnt work!

6 comments:

  1. These super hero labels are awesome!!I'm going to check out Ashley's clipart. It looks great! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower and a brand new blogger. I would love for you to check out my blog -

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific freebie! I'm your newest follower, I had to request permission for the document....
    But, thank you for sharing this at TBA and linking up!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys. Try downloading now. Thanks Fern for letting me know there was a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksssssssss a lot! My little boy will LOVE THEM, he is just learning his numbers and letters, the best thing is that we speak spanish, and there is not problem at all! almost the same alphabet jejeje. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just thinking of how my little learners will LOVE these. Must find my card stock! You are the BEST for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete