Image Map

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs

It is my first time linking up with 
[fiveforfriday%255B5%255D.jpg]

So my week...
1. My little boy went back to preschool on Monday but now he is in the big boy classroom. It was kind of emotional walking him in there, knowing that this is his last year and this time next year we will be getting ready for Kinder. I *heart* that little guy.

2. I spent a bit of time creating some new stuff for my class. My favourite of the week was the sign for my door which read - Welcome to KB (K for kinder)


3. I made this chair. Click here to see my blog post about it.

4. My husband and I decided that this year we are going to knock our house down and build a BRAND NEW ONE! It is a little scary with the debt we will take on but the lure of a brand new place which we design is too great. 

5. I quit the gym - you know that episode in Friends where Chandler tries to quit the gym, then Ross joins the gym too and then they both try to quit the bank? LOL I love Friends. But anyway, I have been spending money and not going and with the changes in our life, I know this money will be better spent elsewhere.

Happy Weekend :)



1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and I am your newest follower, thanks to Math Maniac's giveaway!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete