Image Map

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Teacher Tip Thursday


I can't believe it is Thursday again! I am feeling swamped with school (without even having a day with the kids besides their assessment interviews) but I have to tell you that I have found Best Start Assessments fascinating!!

My tip for this week is organisation - and this is my goal for this year! I got this tip from Mel @ From the Pond - see her original post here.

Get an accordion file and label the tabs. In mine (no pics at the moment sorry) it has communication meetings, ALERT (out literacy program), TEN (maths program) and sport labels. 


After you have a staff meeting where you collect paper get given important notes, file them in the appropriate file space. This eliminates your desk/office/handbag becoming a breeding ground for paper. And if it doesn't have a space, either make one or BIN IT!!

My biggest goal is be an organised teacher this year and I hope this will help me (and you too!!)

1 comment:

  1. I went to Office Works this morning and got a new filing set up for me to get more organised this year. Just somewhere to put worksheets that we'll need sooner than later type of thing, and what nots. Still tweaking it.

    ReplyDelete