Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fun Fraction Freebie



Hi all,
What a Monday here in downtown Sydney town. The.weather.is.gross!!! I have had the heater running all day but it can't take the gloom away.


So what did the munchkins and I do?


Went swimming of course!


We went to the Sydney International Aquatic Centre where the Olympics were held. It has a pretty awesome water park We had a great time!


main banner image for purpose of user interest


But anyway. As I was programming my maths for the term, I was looking for an interactive game for fractions. Not a lot that I found suitable. But then I found a pizza game on ABCya and made up some activity cards to go with it.
http://www.abcya.com/pizza.htm


Click the pic to go to my TPT store to download it - FREE!


Enjoy your week! Hopefully some more new stuff coming soon (thanks to an obsession I have with buying clipart). Eeeek! If you suffer from the same affliction go to Sassy Designs - they are having a sale all digital papers (like backgrounds) are 25c! Most sets have at least 9 papers. Needless to say the $4.50 I spent went a very very long way :)



4 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I'm heading over to look at those digital papers now! Thanks!

    Shanyn
    Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo jealous!!! Are you still on holidays down there????? Week 3 already for us...

    ✿ Judith
    teaching with J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not holidays - just part time maternity leave :) Every monday off is pretty sweet

      Delete